Last updated: January 13th 2024
Welcome to the Relieve Counselling Inc. website ("Website"). By accessing and using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following termsand conditions. Please read them carefully.
Disclaimer for Website Use:
- The information provided on this Website is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified mental health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- This Website is designed to provide information about our counseling services, resources, and related topics. It is not intended to replace professional counseling or therapeutic interventions.
- The content on this Website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Relieve Counselling Inc. does not provide medical services, and any information on the Website should not be considered medical advice.
- Your use of this Website is voluntary. Relieve Counselling Inc. does not force or coerce individuals to use its services or access the information on this Website.
- While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose.
Limitation of Liability:
- Relieve Counselling Inc. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages resulting from your use of the Website or any information provided on the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Relieve Counselling Inc., its affiliates, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, we do not guarantee that the content is always up-to-date or error-free. Relieve Counselling Inc. reserves the right to update or modify the content at any time.
- Testimonials on this Website are individual experiences and do not guarantee that you will have similar results. Results may vary based on individual circumstances.
Affiliates and Endorsements:
- Any references to third-party products, services, or websites on this Website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation.
Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) Compliance:
- By providing your email address or other contact information, you consent to receive communications from Relieve Counselling Inc. in compliance with CASL. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- This Website is controlled and operated by Relieve Counselling Inc. from its offices within the province of British Columbia, Canada. By accessing this Website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Website shall be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- Any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
- Relieve Counselling Inc. is committed to providing accessible content in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and other applicable accessibility standards. Please contact us if you encounter any barriers on our Website.
Collection of Personal Information:
- Any collection, use, or disclosure of personal information by Relieve Counselling Inc. will be in accordance with applicable Canadian privacy laws, including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- The provisions of the British Columbia Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act and other relevant consumer protection laws in Canada apply to your use of this Website.
Language of the Agreement:
- The parties confirm that it is their wish that this agreement, as well as any other documents relating hereto, including notices, has been and shall be drawn up in the English language only.
Not Legal Advice:
- The information provided on this Website is not intended to constitute legal advice. For legal or professional advice, you should consult with a qualified professional in your jurisdiction.
By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Relieve Counselling Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for changes. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using this Website.